Most of the students write essays with an aim to get their tutor’s attention. For this, they make their essays sarcastic and ironic.
It causes the supervisor to laugh or even motivate them to write more. Similarly, it is a good approach to look for example essay topics from a free essay writer. Take inspiration from these topics to write a funny argumentative essay.
1. Why spam email is your favorite type of message?
2. Why your brain does not get fried by violent and action movies?
3. Describe what you think your pet is thinking.
4. Why gaming is the only thing you are an expert at?
5. Why videos with funny animals appeal to people?
6. Why customers are always wrong?
7. Why everyone need their daily Starbucks fix of coffee?
8. Name two important things driving instructors never tell you.
9. What you would like to say to an officer who gives you a ticket?
10. How smoking helps your health?
11. What do you love about your surname?
12. Why teenage workers should get the worst available jobs and the lowest pay?
13. How you always feel happy when your computer crashes?
14. Why do people have so many mismatched socks?
15. Describe the results of over-tanning.
16. What is the world’s worst-ever song?
17. Describe what the world would be like if it were ruled by animals?
18. How your life was changed by Barbie?
19. Why dental braces are fun to wear?
20. Choose a comedian and say why they are your hero?
21. Why the kisses you get from a cat are best?
22. Why you hate a certain type of music like jazz, hip-hop, rap, classic rock?
23. Ways to pretend you like watching a particular sport.
24. Why you should land a great job because of your video gaming skills?
25. Ways to win a contest for the worst ever tattoo.
26. What it really feels like to resemble a catwalk model?
27. Why you get frightened by Mickey Mouse or some other cartoon figure?
28. Ways to get money from your parents.
29. Why your family begins every meal with dessert?
30. Things your mother is always saying.
31. Why do you want to join someone else’s family?
32. Why it is essential for every teenager to have an iPhone or similar device?
33. Why you should have been your parent’s only child?
34. Why it is imperative for teenagers to take control of their family’s credit cards?
35. Why dads should be the ones to stay at home?
36. Why it is essential to get your grandma her own iPhone?
37. The mistakes your parents have made but it is now too late.
38. What feminism ever did for you?
39. Why your dog really is an irreplaceable friend?
40. Ways to make a date extremely awkward.
41. The things girls would like guys to know.
42. The things guys would like girls to know.
43. Ten things that say a guy or girl has no interest in you.
44. Ten things that say a guy or girl is interested in you.
45. The advice a guy would give a girl about makeup.
46. Tips on breaking up with a boy or girlfriend.
47. Ways to irritate your parents and siblings.
48. Certain things that guys hate about girls.
49. Why should politicians watch more funny animal videos?
50. Why you would like another person to steal your identity?
This list of topics will help you write funny argumentative essays for your college assignments. However, if you still need assistance, contact a write my essay for me free.